Thursday, August 26, 2010

Guest Post

I'm proud to announce that I've gotten the opportunity to write a guest article on a great blog..... www.thefashionisette.blogspot.com. It's a great blog that will interest many people.

Big thanks to my dear friend Jordanna (@Pink_PrezPR on Twitter) for allowing my voice to be heard (so to speak) through her outlet. She has a great company "Touch of Pink PR" that has some big things in the works....I'm really looking forward to working with her in the future and definitely plan on using her for all my PR needs. Good lookin out Ms. President!!!!

I have a few new ventures that I'm getting the wrinkles ironed out of....but there'll be some news on that in the very near future.

But for now.....check out my post on www.thefashionisette.blogspot.com. I think it will hit home with alot of people....it's good practical advice that's ALWAYS been beneficial to me.

As always........if you remember nothing else......Remember You're Worth It!

J. Earl Smith
(@JSmith2523 on Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment