Sunday, August 15, 2010

Volume 1 Complete!

The first installment of my series...."You're Worth It" has been completed for a little over a month and I've already started pushing and marketing the book. I have my sample copies and have begun forwarding them to various media outlets.

The idea for this book began a little over two years ago and has been accomplished through many long nights....laboring and researching to make the book the best it could possibly be....and I'm happy to say that things are starting to materialize for me. This isn't a great accomplishment or an end result....this is only the beginning for me.

I've already started on Volume 2 of my "You're Worth It" series and it should be finished and ready for distribution in the next four to six months.

I'm in the process of talking with another writer to collaborate on a fictional "coming of age" fictional novel, and with any luck we'll be able to get the rights to it bought, so that it can be turned into a movie. I know those are high aspirations and we haven't even gotten the novel written yet.....but we'll see how things go....and of course....I'll keep you posted.

For your own copy of "You're Worth It" Volume 1.....DM me at @JSmith2523 or email me at knourworth@hotmail.com.

Remember............."You're Worth It".

J. Earl Smith
@JSmith2523 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment