Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Radio Interview

Due to a scheduling conflict my radio interview on www.artistfirst.com won't be airing on Wednesday September 8th @ 7pm as I previously said. My new date and time are Tuesday September 21st @ 8pm.

It's going to be an hour long interview about my new book "You're Worth It" Volume 1, what my inspiration was for the book and how anyone who reads my book can remember what their true worth really is.

Again the interview will be airing live on www.artistfirst.com on September 21st at 8pm. It's a live show with no script, so I'm not exaclty sure what the host will be asking me. I'm hoping that we might be able to open up the phone lines or answer some emails on air. It's going to be a fun and introspective look into the mind of a regular guy who believes that with common sense anyone can find and maintain a successful relationship.

Please tune in to get a good idea of who I am, what my book is all about and how you can figure out or remember what your true worth really is.

Tuesday, September 21st @ 8pm on www.artistfirst.com.

For relationship questions feel free to contact me on Twitter at @JSmith2523. Or if you'd rather your questions be private.....you can email me at knourworth@hotmail.com.

Remember......You're Worth It!

J. Earl Smith
@JSmith2523 on Twitter
knourworth@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment