Monday, August 16, 2010

Radio Interview coming soon!!!!

So I got some great news the other day. I'm being featured on an Internet radio show in September for new authors. It's going to be an hour long interview about my new book "You're Worth It" Volume 1, what my inspiration was for the book and how anyone who reads my book can remember what their true worth really is.

The interview will be airing live on www.artistfirst.com on September 8th at 7pm. I'm not totally sure what the host of the show will be asking me....it's a live show with no script. It's going to be fun and introspective look into the mind of a regular guy who's trying to help people find and maintain a successful relationship....one person at a time. So tune in to get a good idea of who I am, what my book is all about and how you can figure out or remember what your true worth really is.

Wednesday, September 8th @ 7pm on www.artistfirst.com.

For relationship questions feel free to contact me on Twitter at @JSmith2523. Or if you'd rather ask a personal relationship question without it being seen by the masses.....you can email me at knourworth@hotmail.com.

Remember......You're Worth It!

J. Earl Smith
@JSmith2523 on Twitter
knourworth@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment