Thursday, September 2, 2010

E-Book on the Way

I'm currently in the process of getting my new book "You're Worth it" ready to be published in an e-book format. I'm still working out the details, but once I have everything in place and it's available for purchase....I'll let everyone know!!!!!

Other than that, I'm eagerly anticipating my radio interview on www.artistfirst.com on Tuesday September 21 @ 8pm. We'll be discussing the new book, my inspiration for writing this book and my future endeavors.

Again, I invite everyone to come check me out on Tuesday, September 21 @ 8pm on www.artistfirst.com for my first live radio interview.

If you're having a hard time in your relationship or your relationship recently ended and are looking to get some sound advice from a completely neutral party....you can email me at knourworth@hotmail.com or you can find me on twitter at @JSmith2523.

Hope to hear from you soon.

J. Earl Smith
@JSmith2523 on Twitter
knourworth@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment