Monday, September 6, 2010

As If Things Couldn't Get Any Better

I've been asked to cover the University of Central Florida college football for www.sportspagemagazine.com this season. I'll be attending all their home games, sitting in the press box and writing game articles for www.sportspagemagazine.com .

I went to my first UCF game this past Saturday and it was definitely a fun experience....which was made even better because I was able to sit in an air conditioned press box instead of in the 88 degree heat with the sun glaring down on me.

The article has gone for editing and should be up on www.sportspagemagazine.com in the next day or two. Once it's been edited and is up on the website....I'll be posting the link here.

I'm excited about this opportunity and what this could actually lead to. I'll keep you all posted.

J. Earl Smith
@JSmith2523 on Twitter
knourworth@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment