Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Exciting News


A few days ago I said that I'd be releasing some very exciting news. Well, here it is.


As of receiving confirmation 2 weeks ago....I'm proud to announce that I'm going to be a father. Words just can't express how happy I am. I've thought about getting to this point in my life for a very long time. And now that it's finally here it doesn't even feel like it's real.


As of today, my wife is 2 months and a day and according to the doctor....."we're looking great so far."


I'll keep everyone posted as things go along throughout the pregnancy and give updates. Here's the ultrasound picture from today. In the picture, the doctor placed 2 X's to show where the baby begins and ends. The baby is laying on it's side, and it's head is the little round spot to the left and if you look closely....you can see the beginning of the formation of an arm toward the top.
As I said, I'm very excited.....and I'll be updating everyone as thing progress further.
For me......getting to this day......was worth it!!!!
Remember Your Worth!!!!!
J. Earl Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment